Monday, October 29, 2007

PARTY!

Caroline did not like her costume too much-so cute though!




On Sunday the 28th, Justin and I threw a little Halloween party with our families at our house. It was so fun--everyone dressed up and we had a gross menu that included mummy toes, toad's eye soup, bat poop, and everyone's favorite: kitty litter. We love our family and are grateful that we are close enough to get together on a regular basis. The kids were so funny though-they kept asking me when we were going to have dessert and I told them that the kitty litter was their dessert...they didn't like that idea too much so after a few times of asking me, I finally broke down and gave them good old fashioned ice cream!

1 comment:

The Beckstroms said...

That party was the BEST Corinne! Thanks soooo much. Now it must be tradish! I especially loved the kitty litter delight, the pewtrid punch and the dried scabs....we love the Scott family!....especially hunky Elvis :)