Wednesday, March 26, 2008

GARBAGE!

Liam has a croupy cough and a runny nose. Last night, I wanted to give him some medicine...motrin and something for his cough so he could finally go to sleep. I debated between a couple different cough medicines and then found a "medicine strip" that is supposed to just dissolve on your tounge in seconds. Unfortunately, I went for that one and paid for it severely. He went on and on forever about "hurt... tongue" and used his blanket to wipe his tounge off. He even went as far as to grab my hand and say "spit...out" and proceed to spit a spit bomb into my hand. After a while, he looked at me straight in the eyes and said "YUCKY!" I said, "I know, I am sorry mommy gave you that medicine. I PROMISE it will never happen again!" He then said "Yucky...tounge...GARBAGE!" I guess that sums it up... our studies show that 1:1 toddlers do not recommend this product.


Side note: He also said a four word sentence yesterday. I was downloading songs for him on my Ipod and sampling one from the Doodlebops (I KNOW...they are gross...) over the computer. He just had my earphones in his ears since I was charging the music machine. The short sample ended and he looked at the earphones and then the silent computer, looked at me and stated: "Song...out...on...Liam!"

1 comment:

Mistie said...

He is adorable. He makes me want to do some nibbling!! I love how much he is talking.