Monday, June 25, 2007

Andrew's debut




The two kindergarten classes put on an operetta-"The Sound of Music" on June 20 and Andrew was Captain Von Trapp! He had a few lines and even sang a solo! His song was Edelweiss and he did a fabulous job. I never knew he had it in him to get up in front of a huge group of people and not even hesitate to perform. He did get a little embarassed to ask Maria if she would marry him...it was cute though! This cute girl he is with is Maggie Scott (no relation) who played Maria. GREAT JOB ANDREW!

2 comments:

The Beckstroms said...

Andrew looks soo cute! I am so proud of him for his performance. I can't wait to see the video. I am also hoping that he will sing Edelweiss to Caroline soon!

Mary Winegar said...

Andrew, you were great. I'm so proud of you that you would sing in front of everyone. You did a wonderful job. It was so fun to see you.