Thursday, June 28, 2007

Fun with Luke and Liam





This has been a fun week. It is the last week of school for the older two which means less for me to do and worry about. Luke, Liam, and I seized this opportunity and went to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point and of course sat in the cute ice cream parlor afterwards for a treat. Today we went to Riverton's splash park to cool off since it has been so hot! Luke went crazy and it took Liam a bit to warm up to everything, but he finally would at least put his hands in the water before we left to go home! I love this time with the boys when it is carefree and I need to cherish these times since Luke is starting kindergarten (!) in a few weeks and I will just have Liam home for most of the day. A new chapter is beginning and I know that it just gets better from here!

No comments: