Sunday, January 22, 2012

*random*

While I am trying to figure out the password to Justin's laptop so I can load pictures, I wanted to remember some funny things the boys have said lately.

We will start with one from Liam.

We were playing "pass" with his stuffed angry bird and after a couple throws he decided that the areas in front of the couch were acid. He jumped onto the couch and proceeded to tell me that the areas on the side and in back of the couch were safe. I asked him how we were going to be able to get anywhere since we are not allowed to go over the back of the couch. His little body manuvered over to the side of the couch to get off and as he was hopping back on, one of his feet touched the acid.

I asked him if his foot hurt since it was probably burning off because of the acid and he looked at me and said: "I'm okay, I am wearing special shoes."

One from Luke.

Our cable is out due to all the snow that has been falling up at my in laws. The boys get a little restless and Luke was getting a little bored. I was at work and Justin texted me a conversation he had with Luke.

Justin: "Why don't you choose a board game?"
Luke: "No way. Grandma and grandpa only have old games like the pioneers had when they walked and walked."

Oh boy.

Lastly, another one involving Liam and I couldn't have a post about funny things my boys say without including a bodily function.

There is quite a bit of roadwork being done on the way to the boys' school. Liam and I were on our way to pick up the brothers and as I was turning onto the road I smelled something foul.

"Liam, was that you? Did you toot?"
"No mom! It was you."
"Um, I know it was not me."

The smell dissipated somewhat but then a couple seconds later it was pretty bad again.

"Seriously Liam. Quit farting!"
"Mom! It wasn't me! I didn't feel a burst from my bottom!"

Turns out they are working on the sewer line.

3 comments:

The Winegar's said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the comments!!!
I'm glad that you write these down. They will be great to remember when they are older!!

Jer + Lu said...

Always a hoot! You are such a good boy mom :)

The Beckstroms said...

I can't get over how hilarious they are! Thank you for sharing the joy, we just love them to bits!