Saturday, June 14, 2008

My confession: I am obsessed.




This is my confession. Yes, I am a loser. I am 33 years old and I am obsessed with High School Musical. I don't know if it is because I went to East or I am a sucker for musicals, but I LOVE it. I know all the songs and have even seen the version that teaches you the dance moves to one of the songs in the movie. Andrew loves it too, so when I am in the mood to see it, I will ask him to choose a movie to watch and then I don't feel so silly that I am watching it. The other day Luke told me that High School Musical is going to be a trilogy. I say, bring it on. I was driving by East the other day and they are filming the third movie now. I saw Lukas Graebel (Ryan in the movie) and I told people at work and they just looked at me funny. When I told my kids, they were so excited and wanted to know all the details. Do you sense that there is something wrong here? I know it is cheesy and I have been out of high school for years, but oh well. GO WILDCATS!
I tag Mistie, Andrea, Laura, Mel, Dana

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The King's Singers was playing when
I was reading this blog. Aren't they great?!! I'm so glad that I was able to sing with them last Christmas. Also, 28 days until California....I need to get serious and lose the last little bit of weight before we go. UGH!!

Love, Mom

The Pond's Lily Pad said...

I love HSM, too!! I have the CD in my car; I listen to it all the time, alternating between the Hannah Montana CD's. Isn't it great to be so young?!?!?!

Mistie said...

I think it is great you love that movie. It looks really fun. I can't believe i've only seen part of the first one and never the second one!!! We'll have to come over and watch it one of these days!!

The Beckstroms said...

Ha Ha Ha…that is too funny! No you are not weird for liking stuff that is aimed at kids. It just means that you are young at heart…or does it mean that you still haven’t grown up…either way good times, right?