Wednesday, October 29, 2008

1. my cute mom who is totally tired from planning her ward trunk or treat last night willingly went through all the garbage in her ward dumpster this morning because I thought I threw Justin's huge school paper away and she didn't want Justin's nice work clothes to be ruined. THANK YOU, and really, you went above and beyond!
2. that Liam was excited to wear his wig and overalls for his costume after we told him he could get candy if he wore it. Go candy!
3. that within the next couple weeks I will be done with planning parties for a while!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Liam is so cute in his costume. Just a little munchkin "oompa loompa"! As for planning parties I'm glad that the Halloween Party is over but it's rewarding that it was a hugh success.. Ya. It will be great to come to yours and not have have planned anything.

Mom