Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I couldn't resist

My friend Adrianne also put this on her blog and I couldn't resist. This is a sweet article about Nienie and her sisters.

I love both my sisters so much and they are always so willing to help me out with various things, especially with watching my kids and loving them unconditionally.

If you haven't clicked over to see how she is doing, the doctors said she is "Out of the woods". She is coming out of her chemically induced coma and doing as well as expected.

The kids got to see their dad and I can just imagine what a sight that was--all the excitement and love. Their boy, Ollie, gets to stay with his dad and grandparents for a while and really, how wonderful is that?

1 comment:

Jon and Emily said...

I think I need to go hug my sister! I've been following this story too and have been so inspired by it. Thanks for the link!