Sunday, August 23, 2009

Nibble worthy

I have an obsession with pictures. Especially ones that are beautiful and well done. I have had a photographer for years but she moved to Morgan and it is hard to get our schedules to cooperate so I have been to a couple in the last two years and I think I found one I am going to stay with forever. Unless, of course, she leaves too or she just can't take the boys' antics anymore.

I heard about this amazing photographer, Angie Monson, from a doctor at my job way back in November. I saved my money religiously to pay for these and they were worth every penny. I just got them back and I am already saving for next year so we can get the whole family done. Her website is linked on my sidebar under Simplicity Photography.

Indulge me while you look at these adorable (if I do say so myself) pics of the boys. I literally got tears in my eyes when I saw some of them because they truly capture the personalities of my boys--each of their crazy, silly, sensitive, and impish ways.

How did I get so lucky to get these boys? I love them so much and all that they teach me everyday about patience, love, and how to let the little things slide. Lately, when I have needed to talk to Liam about something that he has done wrong, he will put his hand on my shoulder before I even begin talking and say in his sweet little voice "Calm down, mom. Calm down." It is funny because I am not even angry and I don't think that it shows in my body language, but it is a good lesson to have me think before I speak. He is wise beyond his years.

Nicholas, Andrew, Luke, and Liam...you are amazing individuals and I am incredibly blessed to be your mom. Thank you for being patient with me and for giving me the opportunity to have the best job in the world.


















13 comments:

Marilynn said...

Oh, my goodness! What GREAT pictures! Your boys are growing up so fast - stair steps from Nicholas to Liam. Too cute.

Adrianne said...

your boys are darling! the pictures are amazing- they all look like little models!

We need to get together when school starts! I miss you!

Anonymous said...

It was, as you know, hard to choose which pictures to have made for your dad and me, they are were fabulous!! They ALL could be models - no kidding. I too love them to death and can't believe how fast they are growing up.

Grandma Mary (as Caroline calls me)

The Kleins said...

They are amazing pictures for sure!! Your boys are darling, and getting so big. I can't believe how Liam is such a big boy now.

thesuperfantasticbeeders said...

What beautiful pictures, I love them!!!!

Uncle Scott said...

I love these pictures. Such wonderful boys!

Erin said...

These pics are amazing, but it does help that your boys are so stinkin' cute! Love them!

The Beckstroms said...

I look at these every day, I am obsessed. They are so cute and I can't wait to save my pennies and get Caroline's done!! I love my boys, they are too much in these pics!!

Sandie said...

I love them! Your boys look incredible. So worth the saving!!!

Sandie

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pictures - I love them!! Definitely worth every penny. Your boys are so cute and so lucky to have a mom like you!

Adam B said...

What cute nephews I have...of course I am taking all of the credit for them. I finally took a minute away from studying to check out some blogs and these pics really are amazing. Hope all is well with your fam. We love and miss you guys

Heather said...

WOW!!! I love the little super models!

Anonymous said...

I have the same problem with McKenzie so far away. These turned out amazing!! Her photography plus your sense of style. I love the outfits.