Sunday, March 11, 2012

*the big dance*

I loved this day.

Although Santa had arrived before I walked in the door after getting home from work, he still had a few finishing touches to finalize before the final reveal.

The boys were up in the back bedroom giggling in anticipation and wondering out loud about their treasures awaiting them. I soaked it all in.

After I got rid of the uneaten cookies and carrots



(Dear Santa, here are some cookies. From Liam)

I turned on the oven, popped breakfast in, and went in to greet my darlings.





They are absolutely delicious.



It was a good morning for all.












I took a little nap while the boys played with their presents and we pretty much hung out all day since we didn't have much to do until the evening. I loved it. I loved that we weren't rushed to be any particular place and that we could just enjoy the day together.

We spent Christmas evening with Justin's family and had dinner and opened more presents and had a great time together. We are truly very, very blessed.









Merry Christmas to all, and to all, a good night.

1 comment:

The Beckstroms said...

What a perfect day! I LOVE the letter from Santa to the boys, such a cute idea! They look so cuddly and scrumptious all snuggled on their bed in the morning. What a festive day.