Friday, July 13, 2012

*easter 2012*

My goal is to get caught up in the next couple weeks. I hope I can stay motivated! Summer has just been way too fun but so much has happened even in the last three months.

We drove home from Vegas on Easter Sunday and the Easter bunny was not as on top of things as he would have liked. Luckily, grandma and grandpa had a lovely dinner and hunt planned that evening at their home and the boys were able to fill their baskets with all sorts of goodies.

Liam was super excited, can you tell?



He also helped hide a few eggs and I bet you can't guess where his super special hiding place was.

The boys tromped around the yard and cleaned it up in pretty good time. Then we enjoyed the beautiful weather while eating outside and playing whiffle ball.





The Easter bunny finally made it on Monday night to our place. Better late than never I always say.




Happy (super late) Easter from all of us.

No comments: