Friday, October 12, 2012

*busy, busy*

July was packed full of fun activities and adventures.

Backing up just a few days into June, we welcomed a new niece and cousin, miss Jane. The boys had so much fun meeting her and visiting my sister in the hospital.



My friend Erika and I threw a baby shower for one of our dear co workers and friends who spontaneously became pregnant with triplets. She had to hang out in the hospital for seven weeks so we decorated the old nursery and it turned out super cute.

Luke and Liam had a ton of fun while we were there and even developed a little crush on Erika. They still talk about her to this day.


We went bowling and celebrated 7/11 by getting free slurpees.












Twice.


We went swimming any chance we could get.






We visited the float preview for the Pioneer Day parade.




Nick got his braces off!


There were also lunch dates with Grandma, movie night with the other grandparents, hiking, playdates with frients, Nick played baseball on the Skyline automotive team for their last few games, a visit from one of my best friends and her cute kids, the farmers market, went to the library, matinee movies, water fights, the Olympics, and a delightful concert to Neil Diamond.

I love summer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures!! Your pregnant friend is about the cutest pregnant person I've ever seen! Never mind that there were THREE babies in there!
And your boys are so cute. Heads up-if if I ever had another boy I'd have to name him Liam. That is just such a great name!

The Beckstroms said...

Bowling looks like so much fun! What a great idea. I love all of the pics of the cute boys. They are just the sweetest ever, they need to come play, if they ever get a free minute!