Friday, October 26, 2012

*donut falls*

Ummm, yeah. I need to step it up a bit if I want to get out of summer when it is almost the end of October.

Anyhoo...

This was such a super fun hike.

Much better than the Living Room fiasco.

I think it went better because we were in the cool air of the mountains, the scenery was absolutely gorgeous, and I must say, the company was fantastic.







It is a pretty easy hike but when we got to the mouth of the falls, I was a little nervous because the rocky climb up looked a bit treacherous and not only was it steep, the waterfall was making the rock super slippery.

Apparently I was the only one apprehensive of the climb.


I am so happy we made the journey to the very top.






We were even brave enough to venture inside the cave.








Definately on our list to do again next summer!

1 comment:

The Winegar's said...

Looks like fun. I'd like to do this with you some time.