Wednesday, May 28, 2008

And I almost thought he was getting sensitive

After dropping Nick and Andrew off at school this morning, we got home and I asked Luke if he wanted to play the X box. He said yes and then said: "Mom, don't you need to get some rest?" I told him that I was okay and he said: "But mom, didn't you go to work last night? You didn't get sleep all the night so you are probably tired." I was blown away by his sudden burst of concern and took the opportunity to lay down for a minute. Well, he evened himself out at dinner today when he told me that the dinner I had made tasted like throw up. I told him that it makes me feel bad when I spend time making dinner for him and then he tells me that they taste like throw up. He stated: "Well, not ALL of them do! I just make a sandwich when they taste bad." Well, I guess I am having a bad week because he had a sandwich last night for dinner, too.

No comments: