Saturday, May 31, 2008

The FIVES tag

5 snacks I like:

-homemade chocolate chip cookies with milk
-celery sticks with peanut butter
-cheese and crackers--really, ANYTHING with cheese
-watermelon
-cinnamon toast

5 things on my to do list:

-buy a new camera
-new tires for Justin's car
-have Andrew practice for his talent show
-buy gifts for Father's day
-buy a gift for my cute niece's first birthday party

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:

-TRAVEL! I would especially love to take my kids to every continent, kiss my hubby on top of the Eiffel Tower, and go shopping in Thailand with my sister
-place $100 bills on random cars in a parking lot
-adopt at least 2 more kids
-donate money to the University Hospital so they could open up a phenomenal women's center and also to help finance infertile couples
-hire a maid

5 jobs I have had:

-Bloomingsales (a flower shop)
-The Basket Loft
-a teller at a credit union
-the Gap
-RN at the University Hospital

5 bad habits:

-I am a huge worrier
-I hold grudges
-I am lazy
-I don't have much will power
-I often want too many things that I don't have

5 places I have lived:

-Salt Lake City: at my parent's house, the Chi Omega house, our 3 different apartments in the University Village, and my grandmother's house (I guess that is 6 right there!)
-Riverton
-Herriman
-Jerusalem
and that is all. I am a true Utah gal.

5 people to tag:

I don't know if I have 5 people...so really, whoever wants to!

1 comment:

The Beckstroms said...

Um...I think you forgot that you already bought her the cutest ruffle coat EVER!!! Maybe you are talking about Hallie? Oh wait, it's not her first birthday party. I promise I will rewrap that coat and have her open it at the party!
Second item of business...I am up for shopping in Thailand ANYTIME!! And the great thing is, we only need about $25 to go crazy! See you at Bottle Beach aka paradise!