Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Into the wild, blue yonder


On Saturday, we were astounded to figure out that we had an acutal FREE Saturday to spend together. Justin didn't have any homework, I was actually rested from work, the world was our canvas. We wanted to do something that we had never done before so we went to the Aerospace Museum in Layton and had a fabulous time.

I had wanted to take the boys here last time they were off track but things got crazy and we never made the trek. I am SO glad that Justin was there because he was all excited about telling the boys about the planes so I am sure they got much more out of the experience than if I just took them. We made a cute little veteran friend who gave us A LOT of information-luckily after a few minutes I had an out because Liam ran off but poor Justin was trapped for about 20 minutes until he was able to get away. I do think it is neat though that they have volunteers there that are dedicated and excited about their jobs. All in all it was a fabulous experience and we topped off the day with a treat from Sonic. Does it get any better?

No comments: