Thursday, August 7, 2008

Okay, I have a serious problem

Well, this is quite embarassing but what do you do. I have a SERIOUS stalking problem. This revelation reared its ugly head at work tonight. I check my friend's blogs quite often which I consider normal. However, there is a particular family on one of my friend's blogs that I don't even know that I am obsessed with. I think I also see what they are up to at least twice a week. I don't think that I am jealous of their life, they just lead a very interesting one and I LOVE it.
Anyway, I was standing at the nurses station getting report and I saw a familiar face walking down the hall going to visit a family member who had just had their baby. I recognized this as my fav family's sister in law. And the scary part is that I knew EXACTLY where I knew her from.

Does anyone know where I might find a therapy group?

4 comments:

Sandie said...

I love it! Such a small world. I am so laughing with you. No worries, we'll keep your secret.

maxfamclan said...

That is funny. guess that is why blogging is so funny (and why some go private! you are such a scary stalker!)

Sarah Whitehead said...

LOL I love that you are a blog stalker!! So am I. I think that it is fun to see an inside view of other's lives. It always makes me feel like I am not alone so alone in my insanity :)

Mistie said...

K- that is so hilarious! You should of gone and said something to her! Can you imagine?! anyway- i love that you blog stalk!