Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Random thoughts by Luke and Liam

Last Friday, the older two boys were with me and I was on my way to drop them off at my parents house for a sleepover. My dad called our house and Luke answered the phone. Since all of the boys are starting to sound alike, especially when they answer the phone, my dad had a hard time figuring out who it was. This was their conversation:

Grandpa: "Hello! Who is this?"
Luke: (short pause): "I am my father's son."
Grandpa: (now realizing that this is most likely Luke he is talking to): "I am your dad's father in law. Can I talk to him?"


Then on Sunday Liam blurted out that it was "freezing hot" outside.

Oh, the little things they say!

5 comments:

Adam B said...

We just love the nephs!!! They seriously make me laugh so hard! Hopefully we will see you guys soon.

Anonymous said...

I always love it when you blog the funny things that the boys say. It's usually Luke and then Liam - their personality I guess. They make me smile when I look at them, are around them and hear their funny comments. Looking forward to tomorrow. Yeah, we'll be together again!!!

Whitney said...

Hee hee!

That is so funny for both of them!

I hope you had a happy Pioneer Day!!!

Adam B said...

Pretty clever of little Luke. He always comes up with something!

Adam B said...

This is Andrea by the way on Adam's account :)