Saturday, July 25, 2009

Precious!

Driving home from a BBQ at my in-laws last night, Luke told me that he and Justin passed a splash park and people there were dancing. He said that he didn't want to go there because he didn't want to dance. I told him that was okay but one day he might actually want to go to a dance. He looked at me like I was crazy and I pressed that one day he might even want to ask a girl to dance. He then gave me the look of death but then it softened and he smiled. He said "I know, I will ask you!"

All you girls out there, watch out. He's mine.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't that the sweetest?! I don't know I would hope that he would ask his grandma too. Couldn't you just squeeze him to death??

Mary Anne said...

Very sweet! I love reading everything about your boys. It's comforting to know that there are are wonderful moms raising quality boys. I am pretty clueless about raising my one little guy, but I'm glad he came with so much goodness already.

By the way . . . I tagged you on FB in a picture from the Science Club trip where we went to Yellowstone. I don't have a picture of you in front of Old Faithful or anything, but you were definitely on the trip. It's funny what our memory does and doesn't hold. I know I have forgotten so much!

Marilynn said...

Cute new picture of the boys! I love it!

The Beckstroms said...

Oh, I need to order one of those pics! I love love love them and the little boys in them! Caroline drew the cutest picture of the cousins yesterday. Simple lines, but she knew who each line was...it was sweet.