Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Luckily for Liam, Santa checks his list twice

As I was walking into my room yesterday, I noticed something on the floor next to the bed. I walked closer and realized what it was.

I wondered to myself how a dog could have gotten into my house and deposited something on the floor and then left unnoticed. I then decided to ask the only other logical culprit in the house what had happened.

Me: "Liam, what is this."
Liam: "Poop."
Me: "Where do we poop?"
Liam: "In the toilet."
Me: "Then why did you poop on the floor?"
Liam: " I was busy playing Playhouse Disney."

This was before preschool. After school he poured his entire full glass of apple juice inside a container that had a hole in it. Obviously, the container didn't hold the juice very well.

Luckily for him, I found his emergency backpack that he had packed himself hanging on the front door. In it was an entire loaf of bread, my tub of butter, a jar of peanut butter, a pair of sweatpants, a half gallon jug of water about half way full, a Thomas train, a small Nerf basketball, a capri sun, and a blanket. I had to smile at what his little mind wanted in an emergency. Justin had him put the backpack on and asked him if he could run with it if there was an emergency. Liam tried but since it was super heavy he said: "I'll just leave my backpack on the ground and then I can run really fast."

This boy is always thinking.

6 comments:

The Winegar's said...

Your boys have an answer to everything. You are a good mom and so calm on the outside when they have done something they shouldn't. Better than me. Love you. Keep up the great work!!

RockinRhoades said...

That is so funny! I wish I could be a fly on the wall at your house.

Malma said...

I LOVE IT!!

Maranda said...

Hahahah... I can't believe he pooped on the floor! Hopefully it was a solid:)

maxfamclan said...

Oh he is full of one liners! you will never have a dull moment with Liam around.

Heather said...

Absolutely Adorable. You are such a good mom! I love to hear your stories and hear your responses.