Friday, February 19, 2010

Things that kept me up last night

Luke's face as Justin was whispering in it at Iceberg last night. I need to finish painting some walls in my house. Money--I don't know where it all goes. How well the boys are doing in school and the fact that Luke is actually liking school now. I need to learn how to budget better. I need new ideas for dinners. The boys' teachers. Andrew's cough. That Liam wanted his own appointment last night while we were at Parent Teacher conferences. That I don't work out enough. At all, for that matter. Food storage is lacking. Singing to Me and My Gang at the top of our lungs in the car. I am not creative enough. Nick's teacher telling him that if she ever needed a doctor or a lawyer when she is older, she would choose him. I don't teach the boys enough. Andrew's teacher telling us that she has nothing to worry about with him. I need to be more spiritual, more consistent in the everyday things like reading scriptures and prayers and family home evening. I need to not be so lazy. Watching the USA kick serious booty on the ice last night. I want new furniture. I need to be more organized. Cherry Diet Coke from Iceberg. It is my new obsession.

I don't think I should drink 44 oz of Diet Coke before I go to sleep anymore.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm laughing so hard right now because those are my same thoughts.

Adrianne said...

yep- skip the late night Diet Coke-it lets your mind wander too much late at night!(but fun to hear your thoughts) Love you!!

maxfamclan said...

A busy mind just means a busy day. Love your random thoughts! I'm impressed you could remember so many to write down...I often forget them as fast as they come. Your boys gets their smarts from you!

Here And Happy! said...

The frequency of "teacher" in your collective thoughts gives me much to ponder...

The Beckstroms said...

Love this post! It is very creative by the way :) I think I will copy your idea. It almost made me cry when I read the cute comment about Nick, what a stud. But really I love them all so very much and miss them so much it hurts!