Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Smooshing and empty heads

Tonight I was called off of work for 4 hours and treated myself while all the boys were gone to a girlie movie on t.v. They got home 15 minutes before it ended and all of the good romantic stuff started happening. One couple was kissing...between PG and PG-13 rated kissing...and Liam said: "Those people are smooshed against each other." I changed the channel.

And...Liam loves playing with flashlights. One night he was shining it against his hand, on the wall...then he placed it up against my ear and looked into my other one to see if it was shining through. Luckily (and surprisingly), no light was seen.

4 comments:

The Winegar's said...

I just love that boy!!

The Winegar's said...

Oh, and I'm glad that he didn't see the light when looking in your ear too. I KNEW that you weren't empty headed. HAHAHA

The Beckstroms said...

I must "smoosh" his cute little cheeks soon! How bout in May...woo hoo hooray for weddings :) Little Caroline has been asking every day "Can I go swimming with my cousins in the summer, I love Liam" she needs her boys!

Here And Happy! said...

Hey way to take one for the team Corinne! And congrats on passing the light test. We knew you had it up there!