Monday, May 24, 2010

a b c

A- Attached or Single: Attached
B- Best Friends: my mom, sisters, and a few I am lucky enough to call best friends!
C- Cake or Pie : cake but I will take a homemade chocolate chip cookie any day of the week
D- Day of Choice : Hmmm...I don't really have a favorite. Whatever day I am not working and spending time with the family.
E- Essential item : elastic hairband
F- Favorite Color : today it is red.
G- gummy worms or gummy bears: gummy bears of the cinnamon chocolate covered variety
H- Hometown- Salt Lake City
I- indulgences: desserts. Oh how i love them.
J- January or July: July.
K- Kids: 4 handsome boys
L- Life is incomplete without: love
M- Marriage Date: March 21
N- Number of siblings: 4: two sisters and two brothers
O- oranges or apples: apples
P- Phobias: don't get me started...I have waaaayy too many
Q- Quotes: "The only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it. You either have to laugh or cry. I prefer to laugh. Crying gives me a headache."
— Marjorie Pay Hinckley
R- Reason to Smile: liam's dancing skills
S- Season: fall
T - tag 3 friends: feel free to indulge yourselves
U- unknown fact about me: I am not sure i have anything to divulge!
V- very favorite store: Anthropologie except that I can't afford anything from it.
W- worst habit: I drink way more diet coke than I should
X- xray or ultrasound: Love ultrasounds--especially little full body baby ones!
Y- your favorite food: (currently) crab, avacado, and havarti sandwich with some blueberry crumble to top it off. With a diet coke of course.
Z- zodiac: Taurus

4 comments:

The Winegar's said...

Your Y answer. I know.....wasn't Roberts THE best?!!! I love these kinds of question/answer things. You learn so much. Love you.

Amy said...

With you completely on the chocolate-covered cinnamon bears. Did you know that you can't get them outside of Utah?? It's such a bummer!

The Winegar's said...

I loved reading your ABC's, it was so much fun. I am with mom, let's go back to Robert's soon, I am craving the blueberry crumble!

Adrianne said...

miss you and your cute boys. we should get together soon.