Tuesday, March 15, 2011

primadonna

After school Liam and I enjoyed a healthy lunch from Wendy's and he decided that he wanted to visit the planetarium. Since I didn't have a whole lot going on except for a huge pile of laundry waiting for me, we trekked to the Gateway.

I heard him start getting frustrated in the back of the car and I asked him what was wrong. He said "I hate this thing!" referring to the frosty that was now spilled down his shirt. When I got him out of the car I noticed that he also had quite a bit of the cheeseburger's condiments adorning his pants.

We walked up the stairs to the entrance of the planetarium and I considered for a moment if people would notice what a mess he was. But Liam noticed. He stopped before going inside and announced: "Mom, I need some new clothes. I can't go into the planetarium looking like THIS!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looked great in his new clothes. You can't go anywhere with frosty and hamburger condiments on you!! I love it though. Kids - they act so cute and flash that cute little grin and you (meaning you, me, whoever) melt and give in. It just amazes me how much he knows about the solar system. What a fun interest he has.

Adam B said...

I laughed so hard at little Liam's comment. I can just see you rolling your eyes and telling thinking inside how he needs to get over it. We miss your family! Can't wait for the Mets!!!

The Beckstroms said...

Haha that is so cute. He just wants to look his best, which isn't hard for the little love. Bet he looked so cute in his new duds :) The planetarium sounded fun too!

Adrien and Marty said...

What a great Mom and a fun afternoon. Liam is such a cute boy, with good taste ;)