Sunday, March 20, 2011

stay puft

I am so sick of the t.v. that I have been trying to find cheap, fun activites to do during the evening hours.

I came across this idea on this blog and knew it would be a hit. Although ours are a bit more crude than hers turned out, it was a fun night of good old imagination. Oh, and eating marshmellows.








Liam's were all dedicated to space. The super pokey thing is a satellite, the second picture down is my lame attempt at a space shuttle, and the last one is of some aliens.




Anyone else have some fun ideas that you do to cure boredom?

4 comments:

The Beckstroms said...

Caroline is going to LOVE this! Great idea, I love that blog too, but I don't visit it often so I missed this. Something Liam might like to do when it's warm is paint the sidewalk with water. You just give them a paint brush and the sidewalk turns dark when wet. Caroline thought it was great! That's all I got :)

Anonymous said...

Kudos to you for doing something other than watch tv!! There's nothing on anyway and they have watched their movies many, many times. Great job developing their creative side and interacting with each other!! Bravo!

Adrien and Marty said...

What a fun idea. Looks like it was very successful!

maxfamclan said...

forts are a favorite. flashlight tag, where you chase each others lights on the ceiling and try to catch each other. Strawberry day, I serve only strawberries for dinner and they help me come up with things to go with it. last years favorite: fresadilla's! We eat hot dogs at Costco for lunch. Perler beads are a favorite craft too, and they can take a long time ;)