Tuesday, March 1, 2011

L squared

These two are good buddies. I am blessed that all my boys get along and play together well (for the most part) but Luke and Liam just love being together.

We took advantage of the lovely weather to venture over to the park. The boys rode their scooters and I took Maisy. It was quite an eventful trip. Liam is not super skilled with hills on his scooter. In fact, I don't think he has ever gone down one. So of course he takes the first hill going Mach 10 and crashed and burned. Amazingly, he didn't end up with any major injuries since he kept his hands and head up as he skidded down the pavement so just his pride was hurt.

We played at the park for a while and the tears and the threats of Liam beating up his scooter were forgotten.





Luke would pose and smile everytime I brought out my camera.



Then things got a little dramatic. Both Liam and Luke fell off this thing at separate times. Liam narrowly missed whacking his face against a pole and Luke's leg wasn't so lucky. After those two incidents I didn't want to press our luck any further so I called it a day.



Get a load of Liam giggling at Luke's pain.

Ahhhh, there's nothing like a brother.

3 comments:

The Winegar's said...

That's so nice that they get along so well. It looks like everyone had a great time and got a lot of energy out of their systems.

The Beckstroms said...

I LOVE warm weather!! Such cute pics of the boys! also I forgot to mention i totally heart dairy keen. i will gain 600 pounds right along with you.

Here And Happy! said...

I love it when brothers are friends! You have great kids. Cute pics.