Friday, May 27, 2011

blogworthy

Last night at Luke's baseball game, Justin and Luke had a conversation that Justin said was "blogworthy."

It is pretty darn funny but a bit inappropriate although it was not meant to be. So if you are offended by words describing male body parts, the first part of this post is not for you. However there is a totally appropriate quote by Liam after so you can scroll down.

Justin had a golf tee in his pocket and was playing with it twirling it around his fingers. Luke came over and asked Justin why he was playing with a golf penis.

"Uh...what did you say?"
"A golf penis."
"Luke, uh, why is this a golf penis?"
"Because it holds up the ball!"

Yes...this is my life people.

And the Liamism:

Liam and I went on a walk to the park the other day and he was riding his scooter. He fell a few weeks ago at this same park going too fast down a hill so we have many discussions on how it is important to go slowly and in control. Apparently he was caught up in the moment and I will spare you the details but he fell. Hard. He has a pretty good gash on his knee, bent his glasses, and scraped up his face.

I ran over to him to comfort him and he was apologizing to me for going too fast (*melted my heart*) and we walked home to wash and dress his wounds.

Later that evening we were at one of Nick's baseball games and one of the dads asked him what had happened. Liam recounted the story in great detail and when he was done the dad asked him: "Did you say "ouch"?"

Liam said (in a bit of a sassy tone): "No, I was crying!"

4 comments:

The Winegar's said...

I don't get why Luke thought it was a golf "penis" because it held of the ball? I guess I just don't know boy language. Anyway, they keep you entertained.

Sorry about Liam. He is very brave and so cute that he was apologizing to you for going to fast. He's a sweetheart!!

Malma said...

That is the funniest thing I have heard in ages! Love boys and their "humor"!

Jer + Lu said...

Boys!! Too funny. Good thing you can handle guy humor... Miss you!

Adrien and Marty said...

So many differences between boys and girls, you can't help laughing. What cute boys.