Wednesday, April 25, 2012

*second month's end*

The end of February brought our first baseball tournament in St. George. I was not able to go so Justin took all the boys with him while I worked all weekend. I am so thankful for our baseball family that took such good care of our 3 younger boys while Justin coached and for a wonderful mom who takes incredible pictures of all the players. I just posted ones of the cutest boy on the team.
We celebrated my father in laws birthday. We went out to eat at Fuji and then saw the movie Journey 2. I liked it even the second time.
Liam went to Jungle Jim's for the first time on a playdate. It was a big hit.
There were a couple dentist appointments, 3 doctor appointments--Luke had a wart frozen off, Nick was evaluated for his migraines, and I am pretty sure Liam received a second round of his Kindergarten shots but at least he is covered, I had an amazing lesson on provident living, signed Luke and Liam up for baseball, Liam was Star of the Week, and Liam had an open house at his school to show off what he has done for the second term. I am sure glad there was an extra day this year.

No comments: