Thursday, May 10, 2012

So much to blog still but wanted to post something that happened last night so I don't forget it.

After Liam's bedtime story he asked me to sleep next to him. I obliged since I hadn't had much sleep and always love the opportunity to snuggle. I wrapped a blanket and one of my arms around him and my hand was dangling off of his chest. He reached down with his little hand and moved my hand back onto his chest and patted it.

He said: "I like to know that you are there."

Man, I love being a mom.

3 comments:

RockinRhoades said...

That is so sweet! I love when they like to snuggle!

thesuperfantasticbeeders said...

I hear ya! Best thing in the world!

Erin said...

Nothing better than snuggling with your baby - you can still call him your baby, right? :) What a sweetie.