Monday, July 28, 2008

The gold at the end of the rainbow



I really needed to see something inspiring today and I would say that I got it thrown right in my face. (No, I did not take this picture :))

-I am grateful for the scriptures. Although I don't read them as often as I am supposed to, I am grateful for the guidance they give us in everyday life.
-I am grateful for prayer and for the comfort it gives me on a daily basis.
-I am grateful for my testimony of the gospel and although it is not super impressive, it is true and genuine and I am grateful that I have it.

2 comments:

Mary Anne said...

I love your blog Corinne! So inspiring. I used to keep a gratitude journal - maybe I need to start doing that again. I don't know if you ever got my other comment, but I was so happy to hear from you. You can email me anytime at mspo26@yahoo.com or visit my lonely blog :)

Alli grins said...

I ♥ that picture! I just found your blog through Sarah Whitehead's blog. I haven't seen you in way too long. Glad you & your cute family are doing well! I'd love to catch up sometime.

P.S. I'm grateful for blogs so I can see what my long-lost friends are up to, even when we don't live in the same state:-)