Monday, July 21, 2008

Reality bites.

So, I officially consider myself a beach girl. I LOVE the beach: the smells, the sound of the ocean, and just the sheer joy of being outside with a slight breeze blowing through my hair and listening to my kids laughing and having fun. I know that going to the beach and Disneyland is not a big deal to most people, but we have not been on a real vacation for about two years and it was about time. The boys absolutely loved it--each had their favorite things that they liked the best. Nicholas liked being at the beach and going to the Angels/Red Sox game. Andrew liked becoming a padawan jedi at Disneyland and fighting Darth Vader. Luke loved Pirates of the Carribean and the Mountains at Disneyland: Splash and Space. Liam loved seeing the Little Einsteins in person and meeting all the characters. We all agreed that Legoland was dumb. Oh well, lesson learned. I will post pics later but I am too lazy right now. Just letting you know that I just might up and move to California and maybe live in Disneyland.

6 comments:

Sandie said...

Sounds like you all had a great time. I'm with you on the beach. Love it!!! It was great to see you today.

The Pond's Lily Pad said...

I want to pick up and come with you. Maybe we could gets jobs at Disneyland's Pirates of the Caribbean!! I'm so glad you had fun; I still think we should try for another all girls vacation to Disneyland...what do you say? Luv ya

maxfamclan said...

The beach is great...take me with you! I am glad it was all so fun, you guys deserved that break! Always worth the memories, and they sound like good ones.

Adrianne said...

Sounds wonderful! Love the smells of the ocean and just listening to the water! Glad that you had such a fun time as a family!

Mary Anne said...

Hey Corinne - I tried to leave a comment earlier, but it didn't work. Anyhow, I'm so glad you found me. I don't really know how to blog. I just write on it and that's about it! So, we just moved into 1317 Browning, literally next door to the house you grew up in - isn't that funny? I think about you every time I drive home! I'm glad you had such a great vacation. Let's stay in touch!

Mistie said...

I am so happy you had a great time. I love when you can watch your kids just be in heaven. I have heard Disneyland is magical...i can't wait to learn that for myself! And i loved all the pictures in the slideshow! Your kids really are each so unique and adorable. I love them!!
Oh, and i agree that when you are on the beach- basking in the sun - hearing your kids laughing is the best feeling. I totally know what you are talking about.