Thursday, March 19, 2009

I knew I liked Pooh for a reason

Holey moley, it has been a while.

So it is official.

Liam is day (and night!) potty trained and it is all because of Winnie the Pooh. He earned his pop gun and on Saturday we went to Cabelas and bought him his prize. OH, what a grin was on his cute little face and when he had it in his hands he chanted: "I got it, I got it, it's really, really true."



I also found an amazing bedroom set on KSL.com for Liam that I have wanted since Luke was old enough to be in a big boy bed and because it was on KSL, it was a rockin' deal. Justin and I picked it up last weekend (with the help of my parents) and set it up for him. He absolutely loves it and now will sleep in his own bed. Oh, what bliss to have the extra room for Justin and me and not have to worry if I am going to be kicked in the kidney or whacked in the face in the middle of the night. If I would have known it would have provided this much sleeping pleasure, I would have shelled out the money long ago. And, Liam's bedroom is adorable, too.

On March 17th, Andrew also earned his Bobcat scout badge. He loves scouting and is so happy about earning his first badge. He did a cute little skit for the Blue and Gold banquet on the same night on what he wanted to be when he grew up. He wants to be a quarterback. It's funny because he really isn't too much into sports, but I think being a quarterback looks like a pretty cool job to a boy. He says his favorite players are Peyton Manning, Brett Favre, and Kurt Warner and he named his favorite teams as the Utah Utes, Indianapolis Colts, and the San Fransisco 49ers. We'll keep you posted on when he will start making his millions.

4 comments:

The Beckstroms said...

Hooray for Liam! I hope that he now has his pop gun back from mom's house. Also, I can't wait to see the new bedroom set. I bet it is picture perfect...p.s. I miss your little grateful lists. I vote they come back so we can enjoy more stories!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Liam too AND to Andrew for his Bobcat award. Those are special times. And congrats to you that it's just you and Justin in your bed. Hooray! I'm with Andrea and want the grateful lists again. They are wonderful to read and I love reading about you, Justin and the boys.

Love, Mom

Whitney said...

Well congratulations to Liam! That's so exciting. Potty trained and a pop gun to boot!

maxfamclan said...

I need some tips! Thea has been day potty trained for over a year but we are still using pull-ups at night! I am amazed! congrats on moving into a new fun stage!