Thursday, November 25, 2010

what a deal!

Imagine wanting to show off your darling family to all of your friends to prove that you have the cutest family ever and not quite knowing how to do it.

I have a solution. Well, actually Shutterfly does. This year, Shutterfly is giving out 50 free holiday cards to bloggers.

I know...awesome.

I used Shutterfly.com last year for my cards and they were quite adorable.

Jolly Holiday Christmas
Shop Shutterfly for elegant custom Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.


There are SO many designs to choose from so you are sure to find the perfect card to show your personality. And to show off your kids. Christmas not your thing? They have just as many darling HOLIDAY card ideas to make your friends jealous. I mean, showcase your family.


The site is so user friendly and you can go through as many cards as you would like trying to find the perfect one. I like this one for this year.

Can't choose from just a few adorable pictures? They also have calendars or photo books to showcase a plethora of photos. Who wouldn't want a personalized book or calendar for a gift? I know my kids could look at pictures of themselves for hours so even if you do a mini scrapbook for your kids I am sure it would be a hit under the tree.

Go HERE to partake in Shutterfly's generosity.

1 comment:

Here And Happy! said...

I must get brave and look into this offer...you'll have to let us know how it turns out. Last year--adorable!