Wednesday, December 22, 2010

copius christmas concerts

We found out about Luke's concert while we were eating dinner 15 minutes before it started. I had to work that night so Justin carted the boys up to the school to watch it. We did not capture any moments of his delightful performance for posterity but I am sure he did a great job.


Next on the list was Liam's preschool program. He makes the most adorable Rudolph don't you think?


His class was so cute. It was obvious that they worked very hard on this program. They knew quite a few songs complete with actions,

delighted our ears with melodic melodies made with bells...


...and kazoos.

After his concert we ran some errands with his little red nose still intact. It was fun to see how many smiles my adorable reindeer brought to others.

The next night Nick and Andrew delighted us with their talents at their violin Christmas concert.


Nick played in the advanced group this year playing Ode to Joy. It was like a dream come true. Well, my dream is actually when my 4 boys will play this for me when I am old and withered on their various instruments. See, this is why I have so many kids. To play to my whimsical fantasies and to have more toenails to clip. It is so satisfying.




Bravo to all!

3 comments:

The Winegar's said...

The violin "concert" really gave us the Christmas spirit. They are doing so so well!! Liam makes a cute reindeer and anything else he would make cute.

Marilynn said...

Bravo to you and yours! It was GREAT seeing you all on Christmas Eve. What a nice little family you have. I love you all!

The Beckstroms said...

Liam is the most adorable little reindeer! I wish I could have attended all of these concerts. One day I will make a trip just for the shows. Way to go to all the darling and talented boys!