Monday, December 20, 2010



Luckily the night we decided to see the lights at Temple Square when it was unseasonably warm--like 50 degrees. At night. In December. In Utah. Weird.

Luke was running around without his coat on for much of the night and I felt like it was my shining moment as a mother. I just knew there were those perfect moms out there that were looking at him wondering who and where his mother was. I didn't worry about it too much though.

While we were waiting for my family to get there we hung out in the North Visitor's center and went to see the Cristus and walked around downstairs. I haven't been in the building for years I am pretty sure and they have done an amazing job renovating it. I want to go back for FHE one night and spend more time there when there aren't so many people.

As always the lights were beautiful and the company delighful:





Love it.

2 comments:

maxfamclan said...

So glad it was warm! We said the same thing about the visitor centers...we must come back! And it's a hard trade off, warmth for snow. But I think we were okay with warmer weather too. What a good time.

The Winegar's said...

That was a fun, beautiful night. Nothing like being immersed in the lights and the spirit that is there.