Sunday, May 13, 2012

As I was sitting down to go to the bathroom today, I noticed a surprise.

On the seat.

But it is not what you are thinking. It was artwork done with a black permanent marker.

In Liam's deliberate handwriting he wrote Luke's name and drew some pictures.

I confronted my dear son about my findings and he said:

"It wasn't me. It was Luke."

I told him that I knew it was him but we all had a good laugh about what was probably going through his head when he was creating his masterpiece. He probably remembered the trouble he got in when he wrote his name all over our walls and his bed and multiple other items of furniture about a year ago so he thought he would try to place the blame on someone else.

I was going to take a picture of it but there was a different kind of present waiting inside the toilet, but we won't talk about that. So, a talking to and few swipes of a magic eraser later and all evidence was cleared.

And our toilet seat is probably the cleanest it has been in a long time.

1 comment:

Kait said...

I love reading all your quotes, your boys are so funny!