Tuesday, May 22, 2012

*christine's wedding*

What a beeeeauuttifulll day.

It is always lovely to be in attendance at a sealing and hear the promises that you made at your own sealing. And to hear some good advice to boot.

My cousin Christine was sealed in the Salt Lake Temple. She is originally from Michigan and so with the wedding came a slew of my dear family members who I don't get to see very often.

It is always a delightful reunion.


My cute grandmother also was there for the festivities. She really has such a fun relationship with the boys and is so darling with them. I am so glad she was able to make the trip.


There was also some fun family time with those that we see quite often. I love my family!

Introducing the happy couple. Christine and Paul.


Liam was kept quite entertained by contorting Dave's facial features into different configurations. It didn't hurt that his contageous giggle was going in full force either.


Then Luke took over the camera. He got some pretty interesting pictures. The ones of his shadow self portrait and the leaning church office building are my favorites.

Congratulations Christine and Paul. Thank you for an unforgettable day.

2 comments:

The Winegar's said...

Thanks for the pictures to remember a fun day. They were great as always.

The Beckstroms said...

We were sad sad to miss this! It looks so fun to see everyone. I love all the silly and serious pics. It's gives a perfect feel for the day!