Saturday, February 9, 2008

Liam!

Liam is a sweet-tempered, loving, energetic little 2 year old. He loves to climb, run, jump...in other words, keep Justin and me on our toes! He is learning so many new things every day, we are so happy he is learning how to talk more and express his individuality. He has us wrapped around his little finger...he definately gets away with a lot. His favorite things are garages, cars, and Little Einsteins. He knows his colors and we are working on the alphabet and counting. He eats just about anything, except my lasagna...but I guess you can't win every battle. He was not gaining weight for a while so we were seeing a dietician...despite the advice and what we would try, he would not gain weight. He was never on the charts since birth and was hovering in the 3rd percentile. I stopped worrying about it a few months ago and now I can proudly say he is on the charts, finally, at the 5th percentile at a whopping 24 pounds. He loves candy and "coke"...we can still pass this off as rootbeer for now, but he does have sips of mom's diet coke every once in a while. He loves to give kisses and hugs and loves to be held. He is not completely angelic however, he definately knows how to get into trouble! The other day it was a little too quiet while I was getting ready in the morning. I called out-"Hey, Liam, what are you doing?" He replied: "Doin'?" That is never a good sign. He had put Nestle Quik in the flour so everything I made for a while had a sketchy brown tint and a hint of chocolate to it. Needless to say, I baked a lot of cookies for a while! He really is adorable and has the cutest personality...we love him tons and are so happy he is in our family!

No comments: