Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Luke!

What can I say more about Luke? He is a sassy, sweet, stubborn 5 year old. I think when they were handing out personality(attitude?) in heaven, he went through the line twice. It also doesn't help that stubbornness is quite dominant in both Justin and I and we must have passed it all onto this cute boy. He is lucky his face is so angelic--he definately works this to his advantage! He just recently lost 2 teeth and it just makes him look adorable. He is a kindergartener at Jordan Ridge and is just learning how to read. His favorite color is blue and he loves trains, play with his brothers and friends, and to dress up. His favorite movie is Star Wars, favorite food is spaghetti, and his favorite thing to do is play the X box. He wanted me to say that he does not like Strawberry Shortcake, the movie. I love to hug this teddy bear boy and just squeeze him. This boy is the reason I have not been able to post pictures on the blog for a while--he dropped my camera on the floor when I walked into the room one day. Not until I took my memory card to the store to print pictures did I realize why he dropped it so fast--he was about to get caught taking naked bum pictures of his brothers. Oh well, boys will be boys. (I did have a talk with all of them about the importance of keeping their privates private! :)) I just love him to death and I hope that he never loses his spark.

1 comment:

Lohra said...

Corinne, it's cousin Laura. I found you through Andrea's. Funny stories, cute pictures. I love those boys and I only get to see them like three times a year!
Where's Liam's spotlight? :)
You can be sure I'll be a regular.