Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tagged again!

I hope I can answer these to make them worth reading!

What I was doing 10 years ago...?Ten years ago I was 22, it was almost my first wedding anniversary and Justin and I were living in the University Village. I was just promoted from a teller to a loan officer at Deseret First Credit Union and little did I know that I was cooking a cute little Nicholas in my belly. I remember that this was a really good time in our lives...Justin worked just one block away from me and we would go to lunch every day or at least spend our lunch hour together. We also would go on walks around the beautiful Harvard/Yale area every day from our apartment.
5 things on my To-do list today (tomorrow):1. Try to take a nap after working all night and hope the boys are content playing the X box for a couple hours and Liam won't destroy my house. 2. Go to the grocery store and get ingredients for the dessert I signed up to bring to my charge nurse meeting at 4:30. 3. Put dinner in the crock pot for Justin and the kids. 4. LAUNDRY...it is my nemesis. 5. go to my mom's house after my meeting to pick up the boys and decorate valentine cookies.
3 bad habits I have:1. I have a serious junk food addiction. I have tried to cut down SO many times but I think my insides are made of m & ms and diet coke. 2. I am super stubborn...I love to be right. I like to have things my own way. Is there anything wrong with that? :) 3. I love to internet shop and I probably buy a lot more than I should. I have gotten quite a bit better in the last few months, much to Justin's relief!
Places i have lived: Salt Lake City-my parents home, the Chi Omega house. I then spent a semester in Jerusalem then moved back to Salt Lake-lived in the University Village and then my grandmother's house, then back to the village. We then built a home in Riverton and lived there for about 5 1/2 years and just recently moved to Herriman last July.
Things most people don't know about me(so this is the part that I have a hard time with because my life is basically an open book and I don't have anything really interesting to say!):1. I am incredibly clausterphobic. I cannot have anything on my legs or my arms holding me down. If I feel too inclosed at all, I freak out. Justin learned this the hard way after we were just married and he was joking around and laid on me with a blanket completely enclosing my arms and legs so I couldn't move. I tried to be strong but I ended up crying and he has not done anything like that since then. 2. My favorite ice cream flavor is vanilla. Boring, you say? I have to disagree. Think of all the possibilities that you can do with vanilla ice cream and it is always delicious because it goes with everything. 3. I would love to be a photographer. I love taking pictures and I hope when I just have Liam at home (in just a few short months) I can intern at a studio. I also have 3 AWESOME small business ideas but I just need the funds and the know how to get them off the ground. 4. Just like Mistie, I LOVE baths. I feel that it is my only refuge from my crazy life. I don't take them as often as I would like, but I savor the time that I get to soak! I tag: Matti, Mel, Hillary, Andrea, Steph

No comments: