Thursday, February 5, 2009

1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! I am soooo sorry you are sick today! My mom is an inspiration. She can seriously do anything...she knits socks, was in the Tabernacle Choir, is a fabulous cook, sews costumes at a moments notice, is a kind and service oriented neighbor and friend, plans a mean party, and she can even pick up mice and kill them by hitting them over the head with a hammer and not even flinch. I always think to myself that I have to hurry up and be as amazing as she because before long my boys will be asking me to do all the insane things I ask my mom to do. I still talk to my mom everyday and I cherish the relationship I have with her. I love you!
2. Even though Vogue says that roots are "in" and say "I am a busy woman", I got my hair done and it is amazing how much better just that one little thing makes you feel. I also got my eyebrows waxed and it is a good thing because Governor Huntsman called me and told me my brows were going to be the next national forest if I didn't do it soon.
3. I was called off again last night so I have an extra day to prepare for Justin's party on Saturday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Corinne. I love you too. Thanks for the great compliment and birthday wish.

Whitney said...

Happy Birthday to your mom!! And that is incredible that she was in MoTab!

I love getting my hair done too, it's so fab!

The Beckstroms said...

Hooray for Mom!!! I had to laugh about the mouse memories...oh the screaming and jumping onto furniture, hilarious! I am pumped for the party and thanks for the reminder that my hair looks atrocious! I must call today for an appt. Oh, and by the way, you are an amazing mom yourself. You do so so much for the boys and plan so many fun things!! They are lucky!

maxfamclan said...

I totally agree with the getting the hair done thing! It take me forever to get in, but when I do, I feel soooo much better!