Friday, February 27, 2009

SupercaliRascalLiciousexpialidocious!

Holey moley, last night was one of the best of my entire life.

I sang and danced and basked in the glory of my favorite band.

And to think, the night before I was not excited to go and was trying to find someone to take our tickets. Not only did I have Justin worried since I have been wanting to go to a Rascal Flatts concert for years, I had Nicholas worried about my sanity and he even said: "Mom, you LOVE Rascal Flatts. You need to go." Well, I did and after the concert Justin asked me if I had a good time and I told him I would have been crazy not to go. It was AMAZING.

Justin and I before the concert started:


Jessica Simpson opened for them and um, let's just say it was the longest 30 or so minutes of my life. That is all I am going to say about her. But here she is, I mean, she is famous and all...



And then these boys came on. Do they ever know how to put on a show! In addition to the amazing show put on by these fine men, I was also lucky enough to observe a girl fight in the bathroom. I know, I'm a lucky girl. I didn't even have to pay for a ticket to see that one!



It was so nice to go on such a fun date with Justin. He isn't a country fan so I was worried that he wouldn't enjoy himself and that he would think that I was making a complete fool of myself dancing around. Not quite like a crazed teenager, but I could not stay in my seat for long. He told me after the concert that it was one of the best concerts he has been to. I guess we will have to see if they top it next year!

10 comments:

Erin said...

I knew you would have fun! I'm glad you never found anyone to take your tickets and that you went and enjoyed yourself!

Heather said...

Wonderful! I am very jealous. It looks like you had a great time.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you went too. You would have kicked yourself if you hadn't. And besides we wouldn't have had the boys over to stay and have such a good time with them.

The Beckstroms said...

That looks like so much fun! I am so glad that you got to go...and I am a bit jealous!

Adrianne said...

Awesome!! I am so glad that you and Justin went on a real date and had a fantastic time!! My favorite concerts have been country- they always put on such a great show! Let me know when they come next year- i would love to go!

Sandie said...

Yeah for you!!! So glad you went and had a great time. You deserved it. And, it's always good to go on a date, no matter how long it's been. WooHoo!!!!

The Kleins said...

I thought of you when I saw the review in the paper this morning. Glad you had a great time!

Mistie said...

Looks like you had great seats by all your great pictures. I really am jealous. i love them too and I've heard their shows are amazing. You guys deserved a great date night!

Lindsey Buck said...

Oh I'm jealous! That would be so fun. I have never really been to a real concert before. Ha, what was the chick fight about? Any idea?

maxfamclan said...

What fun! That is a night you well deserved! So glad it was fun, and I am glad Jessica only took 30 minutes. That is the time it takes to use the ladies restroom right?