Friday, February 13, 2009

February checklist

I am a bit late with this but really, I have been busy! I also have neglegted my poor blog but have resolve to do better. Here are the items for February...

First aid kits:Just get one. There is a boy in my ward who is working on his Eagle Project and ordering them. If you would like one, let me know. There are not specific things listed, just get one that will be appropriate for your family.

Consecrated Oil

CASH

Free:Learn how to shut off water.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such a great thing that your ward is doing and doing it in
sections is great - more managable.

It was fun decorating cookies the other night. Mmmmmm good.

Mom
Happy Valentines by the way. Hope you have a fun one.

Adrianne said...

thanks for the tips! I got my water but I still need packs for everyone. How much cash should I aim for? Is there a goal per person- or some guideline? thanks! this is really helping me get organized!