Saturday, April 4, 2009

And the winner is...

Thank you everyone for your great springtime ideas! I will definitely have to try them all and my boys will have some fun new things to do. But the moment you have all been waiting for...

MISTIE... you are the winner!!!

Yeah! Winner winner chicken dinner!

I know where you live and it will give me an excuse to finally see you...I feel like it has been ages!

I really liked this giveaway thing--it helps me, it helps you...I will have to do it again soon!

(I really used a whole lot of exclamation points in this post, I am exhausted just reading it! Oh, there I go again...)

2 comments:

The Beckstroms said...

I copied your background...hope you don't mind...it's just too cute! Congrats Misite, happy shopping!

Whitney said...

I haven't read those books! I'll have to get them and then figure out which character reminds you of me!!!