Sunday, April 19, 2009

Go Reds!

You know those pictures that make you extremely happy? Ones you look at over and over again because they are just perfect? Here is one of those pictures:


I told you you'd love it! Liam and my cute nephew, Jackson, before their first tball game April 8th. It was cold as all get out but they were so excited to play and it is so fun that they are on the same team.

Batter up!


Here you think that Liam is getting some last minute advice from his coach focusing hard on the play ahead, but no...Liam saw a bandaid on his coach's finger and asked: "You got an owie on your finger?"


The poor thing wore himself out and fell asleep reading a book. He kept telling me he wasn't tired but I have multiple pictures to prove otherwise. Do you think I could work it so he could play everyday?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so precious!! That pic of Jackson and Liam - YES, you could look at that all day and smile. Too cute! Mom

The Beckstroms said...

That picture of Liam sleeping it to die for. And I LOVE that pic of Liam and Jackson, it couldn't be any sweeter!