Sunday, April 19, 2009

Happy Easter!

I know I am a bit late to really extend this greeting, but please accept my wishes for a Happy Spring. Finally.

We had a wonderful Easter. It was a busy weekend...we went to the Scott's for dinner and an easter basket hunt on Saturday. The kids had such a fun time playing together and we are lucky to have such fun friends who are also family. Luke and Halle are exactly 9 months apart and Ashton was born about 8 months after Halle. Liam is 8 days older than Jackson. It is crazy and wild and loud but it is awesome to see them play together. We had our own hunt on Sunday morning and then went to my parent's house after church for more candy and dinner. The first barbeque of the season baby! We also celebrated my sister Erika's birthday and had homemade ice cream and delicious cake with fresh fruit. If that doesn't scream SPRING HAS ARRIVED, I don't know what does. No matter it rained cats and dogs for about 3 days after and we even had a fresh layer of the white stuff in our yard... at this point I am in denial. Here are some of the many pictures from the weekend:



I love my Savior. I know that he died for us and because of Him, we will have eternal life. I know he rose on the third day and was resurrected and because of this, we can be too. I am forever indebted to Him and will be forever grateful for his sacrifice.
Spring really has a way of reminding us to be better and to renew ourselves. We spring clean, the world becomes alive again, and we all seem to come out of our hibernation and venture outside more little by little. I am striving to be a little better each day to someday return and live with Him.

6 comments:

bludworths said...

Corinne,
It's your long lost friend Holly! I hope you don't mind that I found you from Mary Anne's blog! Your family is so darling!!! It looks like you guys are doing well! We moved to Kentucky this last October and are settling in pretty well! It's so crazy that we are so "grown up" and responsible for all these little people!!! Take Care!
Holly
holly@ti73.com

Anonymous said...

That was a fun weekend and it's always great to be together. I'm so glad that you have a testimony of Jesus Christ. Without Him we are nothing. Spring AND Easter is a time for renewing. Feels good. Love ya. Mom

Whitney said...

what fun pictures! I love Easter, it's such a wonderful time of year!!

Adrianne said...

wow!what a fun catch up! Looks like you had a wonderful Easter and I too might be tempted to move to Lehi! I love the rec center. Let me know next time you go I would love to join you.

Adam B said...

Cute, cute pics! I am glad that Caroline made the egg hunt so exciting...he he. I love Liam's bright white teeth and the pic of Geeg and him, so precious!

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest pic of Mom and Liam. I have to have that for the book.