Sunday, April 19, 2009

A day of discovery. And decorating.

Spring break rocks and you know what rocks more? That somehow my schedule worked out so I was able to actually be awake to do things with the boys for the time they were out of school! Yeah for unexpected loveliness! Their spring break officially began Thursday, April 9 and we went to Discovery Gateway with my brother-in-law Adam and my cute niece, Caroline. Almost all of Utah decided to go as well, but at least we missed the 2 huge school busses of kids that had just left prior to us arriving. Some highlights of the excursion:


Here is a picture of Liam I got after I told him if he smiled for me I wouldn't take anymore pictures. Nice smile, eh?





After a fun filled day at Gateway, we headed up to my mom's to decorate sugar cookies. I don't know which I want to nibble more, my cute boys or the cookies!


Maybe I'll pass on nibbling this cookie:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could you just die at Luke's face in the last picture? Love it.

The Beckstroms said...

Please please save that delicious cookie for me!! Or I guess I will just have Liam make me one at the next decorating event...he he