Monday, October 24, 2011

*sweet tooth*

Our family has a slight obsession.

Actually, it is a pretty intense one.

Have you heard of Kid History? We think it is pretty darn awesome.

The premise of this series is simple. There are family stories told over and over around the dinner table and at family get togethers that everyone knows well. Even the kids. These brothers film their kids telling these beloved tales and then use their voices as they reinact the adventures.

If you want to indulge yourself, take a peek at their latest endeavor.



The geniouses of these videos had a premiere to promote this gem and I bought tickets earlier in the summer. I feel totally bad because I ditched Luke while he was in the hospital with Justin and took the other boys to see it. I know that is rude but within the last year I have bought tickets to 3 events that we have not been able to make it to and I refused to waste my money again.

I promised Luke we would take him to the next one. And the boys got him autographs which soothed his little heart a bit.


People were dressed up like various characters featured in the different episodes.


It was so fun to see all of the actors and hear their real voices.



Andrew was so excited to meet all of the actors and get their autographs. They were all so nice and thanked us for coming.

Randy:


John:


Richard:


Dave:


& Brett.


We cannot wait to see what the next episode will bring!

No comments: