Monday, December 15, 2008

1.My first shift by myself at IMC is going okay so far...had a C/S and I was only yelled at once. Oh, and the baby went bad and had to get passed to NBICU after the team tried and failed to intubate-multiple times. But, on the bright side, the patient and her husband said they never would have guessed it was my first day here. WHEW.
2.JUSTIN IS DONE WITH SCHOOL TODAY. Great job and congratulations honey! I am kindof bummed he is not walking (just for the picture opportunities) but I am so proud of him. He has worked very hard and endured many difficult semesters. And is it wrong for me to be excited for myself that we will have a life again??
3.that I made it home alive Sunday morning after a huge snow storm and a long night at work.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS Justin. What a great accomplishment!! We are so proud of you and you are such a great son-in-law, husband and father.

I'm glad that you made it home safely in the snow storm too. It surely was pretty though wasn't it?

Love ya,
Mom

ClancyPants said...

I can't believe you're even asking that question... "is it wrong for me to be excited for myself that we will have a life again??"

It's as much of a celebration and kuddos to you as it is to him... wives get a lot of credit when a husband graduates, I say. :) So, congrats to you both! Have a PARTAYY!

Marilynn said...

MAJOR cheers for Justin! Way to go, guy! We're so proud of you!