Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Sledding

My brother took the boys to conquer the sledding hill next to my parents house on Tuesday the 23rd. After a few pictures and a hilarious ride down the hill by my sister and Caroline, the women (and Liam) went back to my mom's house to finish up some last minute blanket making for my nieces and nephews. After sledding was over, we decorated Christmas cookies for Santa and let me tell you, Santa is getting the most frosting and sprinkle covered cookies this side of the Mississippi. I am sure he will enjoy them immensely :).













1. I am extremely grateful that my boys not only have coats but snowpants, boots, gloves, hats, and scarves. I feel very lucky.
2. that the boys have such fun uncles that want to spend their day off playing with them!
3. the lovely "special" sprinkles my mom's friend brought her from Australia. They were very sparkly and I decided I must have some for myself. Anyone traveling to Australia soon?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We HAVE had some fun times during the holidays!!! Your brother definately love to be with the nephews and niece. The cookies were so pretty with the shiny sparkles I hated to eat them. . . . but that didn't last long, the cookies are too good.